Epson TX110 and TX111 Adjustment Program cracked by OrTHoTaMiNe
Please follow the steps below to reset the protection counter effectively.
- Double click Loader.exe.
- Click “Accept” button.
- Click "Select" button. and select your printer model then click "OK"
- Click “Particular adjustment mode” button.
- Select on “Waste ink pad counter” and click “OK” button.
- Click on “Initialization” button and the program will reset the protection counter.
- Turn off the printer as a program instructed then turn on again.
- Click “Finish” button. and its done!
Warning: You might end up with ink leaking out of the printer if you don't either replace the waste ink pad or install external waste bin.